Head to Victoria this Spring and experience some of the glorious wonders that the city has to offer. From state of the art museums, striking heritage sites, mouth watering food, and the sporting culture, we can guarantee you’ll have an absolute ball! To top it off we’ve hand picked some of our favourite and most unique properties in Victoria that you won’t want to miss staying in!
Aquabelle One is a large, light-filled Rye apartment with beach views and suits families or groups of 4. Architect designed with holidays in mind, this stunning space offers modern, beautifully styled interior with room for everyone
- Master king bedroom with ensuite
- Views over Port Phillip Bay
- Full equipped kitchen
- Two 3 seater leather couch
- Board games
- Contemporary interiors with high ceilings
- Secure parking for 2 cars
- Keyless PIN access entry
Eden is the perfect retreat for your next family holiday. Watch the kids swim in the in-ground solar heated pool from the sun-soaked living room or relax on the resort sofas next to the pool. This property is perfect for the outdoor entertainer.
- 5 spacious bedrooms: 1 king + ensuite, 2 queen, 1 tri bunk, 1 queen + ensuite
- Outdoor fireplace
- Poolside cabana
- Solar heated pool
- Butler’s pantry
- Hydronic floor heating
- Secure car and boat parking facilities
Island Pearl, as the name suggests, is something of a rarity on the Island – a beautifully appointed home in a prime location that also has wheelchair access. No matter what your reason for visiting Phillip Island, be it business or pleasure, “Island Pearl” offers an exceptional travel experience. This superb property is loaded with appeal, and is one that you’ll be keen to return to time after time!
- 4 bedrooms: 2 x queen, 1 x bunk, 1 x single
- Wheelchair access
- Double carport
- Gas BBQ
- Outdoor sitting area
- Fully fenced courtyard
Offering luxurious studios featuring a fireplace and patios offering mountain views, Studio 1 is set on 40 acres of farm land. Stunning views of Mt Buffalo and the Buckland Valley can be enjoyed from each patio and balcony, which also offer a BBQ and outdoor furniture.
- Cooked breakfast: cooked bacon, eggs, mushrooms and tomatoes, fresh bread, locally made jams, yoghurt, cereals and seasonal fruit
- 6 minute drive from the nearest town, Porepunkah
- Several wineries and restaurants within 30 min drive
- Free WI-FI
The ultimate mountain experience enhanced with all the luxury comforts you could ask for. Elevated and surrounded by a lush forest of greenery, the Artist on Everest is a tree house like no other. A sophisticated & contemporary 2 bedroom home, with an attention to detail second to none.
- Main bedroom with king size bed and ensuite
- Huge open plan living
- Luxurious couch and dining space
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Log fireplace and ducted heating
- 5 minute stroll from the township of Olinda
Riptide @Cape Woolamai has been superbly set up with one goal in mind, and that is to make your holiday an enjoyable experience! This beautifully furnished and decorated home is situated just 250m from “The Colonnades” surf beach and 1km from the supermarket, shops, cafes and restaurants in downtown Cape Woolamai.
- 3 spacious bedrooms with heating and ceiling fans
- Sunlit living space
- Outdoor furniture
- Great rural and water views